Background

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Who Lives in a Pineapple Under the Sea??

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!

Once again, this cake was SO fun to make!! This is my top favorite! Things were just going right with this cake, and everything (finally) seemed to fall into place. P.H.E.W.
**This cake was originally supposed to be made this weekend, but I had TWO already planned, and didn't wanna overwhelm myself with three... this fam was so awesome to move it to today, so I could still do this for 'em! I'm SO glad they did cuz I LOVED this cake!!**

SpongeBob's cake is chocolate, filled with bavarian cream...

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY KILEY!!!
P.S. LOTS of pics on this one... ;)


2 comments:

  1. That cake looks awesome! My daughter wants to have her party as a SpongeBob themed party! I want to make her SpongeBob cake. She always watches Nickelodeon and we get TV everywhere so I can easily keep her entertained when we have errands to do. As a DISH employee I can tell you with the Sling box you can stream live TV and DVR events onto your iPad, or iPhone wherever we are. Go to www.dishnetwork.com for more info.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments!