Background

Friday, October 25, 2013

Baby Love!

THIS cake was for my wonderful, awesome cousin & her hubby, getting ready & prepped to ADOPT their first baby!! Adoption is such an amazing thing, & it's also something I treasure as well. I couldn't be more excited for them! <3 p="">Can't wait for baby 'E' to arrive!!!
The top tier is chocolate, filled with buttercream & Oreo's. Bottom tier is vanilla cake filled with chocolate frosting & Reese's chunks! Then all slathered in buttercream frosting & decorated with chocolate décor!



THEN- I also made these cream cheese mints for them as well- stamped with the upcoming baby's initials.
CONGRATS you two! You guys are gonna be awesome parents!!! <3 class="separator" p="" style="clear: both; text-align: center;"> 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!