Background

Friday, November 19, 2010

WELCOME LILY BELLA!!!

My awesome friend had her 3rd baby last Saturday! She already has a girl & a boy... so this one was a surprise!! *driving me crazy Sam....* ;) It was so fun to hear what she had!!! YAY! ANOTHER GIRL! So of course I had to make a treat for her, & take her dinner!
* Sam's cupcakes are; Vanilla cupcakes with a raspberry filling topped with a vanilla buttercream!


This one turned out to be my fav... picture doesn't do it justice. I glittered a few of them up, & I LOVED it!






CONGRATS again Sam!!!
You are one AWESOME mama!
Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Your fav was the first one I ate! Yummm! Thank u from the bottom of my heart, love u guys!!!! And in case anyone is wondering, they taste impossibly even better than they look!!! Thanks for being such a great friend! Xxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments!